Search This Blog

Monday, September 3, 2012

What to Expect

Hi everyone, I'm here to give you reviews on the things I have purchase, things I have experienced and things I have come across.  I get sick and tired of  searching and looking up reviews when its time to buy things and especially things online that I can only find one or no reviews on the item; I don't like it at all. So since I don't like it I'm hear to help you out when and if I can. 

I'll give my honest opinion on everything I post and I just want people in general to get an incite on things and not be blindsided like I have in the passed on purchases.  Not all reviews are going to be bad; not all experiences are bad.  I cant wait to post and express in this blog about things I love.

This is simply going to be just my opinion; not copies nor pasting of other people reviews.  I hope you enjoy my blog and it helps you out.  Again I decided to start making a blog because of the great experiences I had with certain things and the bad experiences as well and want to warn you or be aware of the false information the companies give you.


By the way I love to shop so there's going to be a lot of blogs on things I have purchased. ☺☺

Feel free to comment and ask questions!!!☺☺☺

No comments:

Post a Comment